Or write several before publishing the first so the publisher can release them back-to-back, probably wait a few months to see if it's worth publishing the next one.
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
Still waiting for Winter(Lunar Chronicles)
ReplyDeleteOr write several before publishing the first so the publisher can release them back-to-back, probably wait a few months to see if it's worth publishing the next one.
ReplyDeleteWinter and Mania
ReplyDeleteIt was basically like the Heros Of Olympus books
ReplyDeleteHey, do you want the sequels to be good or rushed?
ReplyDelete.... I just want the book man
ReplyDeleteSomeone should make a time dilation device so sequels can come out faster.
ReplyDeleteYesss
ReplyDeleteI read the book before the last one until the next one comes out. It's still not the same.
ReplyDeleteOne year? My authors do three years!
ReplyDeleteThat's me right there
ReplyDeleteGeorge R.R. Martin takes 5-6 years between books. sigh
ReplyDelete