And last but not least, Happy Birthday to Mark Sheppard, who is Crowley
from Supernatural! XD
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
And last but not least, Happy Birthday to Mark Sheppard, who is Crowley from Supernatural! XD ~Samantha the Legendary Narnian Avenger ~All the Managers
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it... (This is a dream, by the way) So, it all started out in my mom's office. I was with Ron, Hermione, and Harry and we were all kind of talking and stuff. Then all of a sudden, Harry starts writhing on the floor in pain, screaming, "My scar! Voldemort is here!" And then he kind of calms down and we wait nervously for a few moments when..... Voldemort comes inside the room in a red sparkly party dress (which, by the way, did not complement his complexion. Yeesh) and smiles and says "I'm here! Let's get this party started!" So he turns the desk into a table with party snacks, the sofa into this cool lounge thing and the chandelier into a disco ball. So yeah, I had a party with Harry, Ron, Hermione and FREAKING LORD VOLDEMORT IN A RED SPARKLY PARTY DRESS. ~Radi the Air-Nomadic Auror on the Argo II
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
What a wonderful demon he is
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Darling
ReplyDeleteDon't you hate when you can't help but like the villain because they're so good at being bad!!!!
ReplyDeleteHe's also in leverage
ReplyDeleteHappy birthday to you!!!!!
ReplyDeleteNot sure if Mark Sheppard plays Crowley or if Crowley plays Mark Sheppard
ReplyDeleteCrowley Fuller Language! Seriously though, we have 10 year old PJO fans here so we don't allow that here, OK?
ReplyDeleteThanks,
~All the Managers
clears my throat Excuse me, he manages to be a tremendous jerk in all three.
ReplyDeleteBetter?
Happy Birthday Mark, wishing you many more candles to come and a bigger cake to fit it in!
ReplyDeleteCrowley Fuller Thank you. :)
ReplyDeleteSorry about that, I forget some people's sensitivity about language. I'll try to remember. :)
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to the guy who infiltrated:
ReplyDelete-The X-Files
-Supernatural
-Star Trek
-Doctor Who
And very likely about to become the Fandom King.
And in doctor who and Sherlock
ReplyDelete