OMG! Sidney from OUAT is in The Scorch Trials...whaaaaat...
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
OMG! Sidney from OUAT is in The Scorch Trials...whaaaaat... ~Jamie the Magical Marauding Mockingjay who really needs to finish this series this summer...
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
I'm still reading The Scorch Trials.
ReplyDeleteJust started that book series:)
ReplyDeleteThis was a good series
ReplyDeleteso the only way to save humanity is to put kids through hell?
ReplyDelete18th september 2015 the movie's coming out
ReplyDeletewho did Sydney play. Was he Jorge
ReplyDeletei rlly want to watch scorched trials
ReplyDelete