*clears throat* Happy.....er....happy birthday. *coughs* And I am truly sorry you had to participate in that abomination of a movie. Have a wonderful day....or something. Whatever Medusa does on her birthday, I'm not sure I wanna know.............. XD
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
Evie Bir†le #IUnderstoodThatReference ;P
ReplyDelete~Samantha the Legendary Narnian Avenger
Evie Bir†le i was ABOUT to type that.
ReplyDeletethe song is all I could think of
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday, Mia Wallace!
ReplyDeleteOh damn it.
ReplyDeleteShe wants to dance like Uma Thurman and I can't get you out of my head
goes to the comment section expecting the song references
ReplyDeleteFirst thing I thought when seeing this? FOB!!!
ReplyDeleteMee too
ReplyDeleteI LOVE HER ACTING
ReplyDeleteShe did???
ReplyDeleteAnd she is in Kill Bill, right? Rabia Dilaurentis
ReplyDeleteI CAN MOVE MOUNTAINS, I CAN WORK A MIRACLE, WORK A MIRACLE, O-O-OH
ReplyDeleteSHE WANTS TO DANCE LIKE UMA THURMAN BURY ME TILL I CONFESS
ReplyDeleteGeorgia Strange Me too!! Great minds think alike. 😁😁
ReplyDeleteJoselyn Gil Same
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday
ReplyDelete*clears throat* Happy.....er....happy birthday. *coughs* And I am truly sorry you had to participate in that abomination of a movie. Have a wonderful day....or something. Whatever Medusa does on her birthday, I'm not sure I wanna know.............. XD
ReplyDelete