If this had been an actual emergency I wonder how many people would try squeezing into the corner between the two doors. As funny as that sounds some people will try just about anything if they think it makes sense at the time.
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
If this had been an actual emergency I wonder how many people would try squeezing into the corner between the two doors.
ReplyDeleteAs funny as that sounds some people will try just about anything if they think it makes sense at the time.
welp I guess im gonna burn and die
ReplyDeleteDid Moriarty design this?.. With some help from Bella Lestrange?..
ReplyDeleteIn case of fire, GO IN THE CORNER AND THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU'VE DONE
ReplyDelete