I love puns. I made the saddest one today ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ about my chemical romance (I'm listening to the song I made a pun of) so in welcome to the black parade they say we will carry on so I said to my sister (who also likes mcr) "they didn't carry on)
I'm a Leo and don't judge but I don't really like Harry Potter I like Dr.Who but I really wouldn't know cause I grew up on lord of the rings and never came to like Harry Potter I also like Disney Gravity Falls And Steven Universe
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
Same here! :D
ReplyDeletewrong
ReplyDeletewrong
wrong
wrroooong
I am not in the Sherlock fandom I am in the Supernatrual fandom
THIS LIES
Queen Elsa
ReplyDeleteI DON'T GET THIS
ReplyDeleteI'm Disney.
ReplyDeleteI WOULD SERIOUSLY MUCH RATHER BE IN HOMESTUCK OR STEVEN UNIVERSE OR GRAVITY FALLS
i have no idea what hetalia is.
ReplyDeleteLotR/Hobbit
ReplyDeleteSteven Universe
ReplyDeleteI wanted steven universe !!!!!
ReplyDeleteFandoms United
ReplyDeleteSowwy xD
Melissa Aguilera Can you please edit your comment?
ReplyDelete~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
Fandoms United
ReplyDeleteI'll delete it xD
Scorpio
ReplyDeleteFandoms United
ReplyDeleteWhere is MLP ?
Disney? I like it, but not that much..
ReplyDeleteMARVEL. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?
ReplyDeleteHarry Potter
ReplyDeleteShalinhi S GO WATCH THE AVENGERS AND X-MEN!
ReplyDeleteElizabeth Pardon
ReplyDelete:'( I love stevens universe cx
Why am I not in Harry potter or Sherlock. Instead I am in marvel
ReplyDeleteAmber H Marvel is amazingly. Just Marvelous. See what I did there?
ReplyDeleteCharles the Shapeshifter omg lol
ReplyDeletePunzzzzzzzzz
ReplyDeleteThey're punny.
Echogreen the Asgardian Night Fury LETS GO BE POTTERHEADS TOGETHER
ReplyDeleteI love puns. I made the saddest one today ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ about my chemical romance (I'm listening to the song I made a pun of) so in welcome to the black parade they say we will carry on so I said to my sister (who also likes mcr) "they didn't carry on)
ReplyDeleteWait that wasn't much of a pun that I made...
ReplyDeleteHarry Potter! But I wish I was either Capricorn or Aquarius! I LOVE those shows!!!
ReplyDeleteWHY DID I GET STEVEN UNIVERSE ðŸ˜
ReplyDeleteSAME BRUH
ReplyDeleteNIETHER DO I SO IDK
ReplyDeleteEVERY OTHER FANDOM IS AWESOME LIKE SUPERNATURAL AND IM STUCK HERE WITH STEVEN UNIVERSE.
ReplyDeleteFandoms United me too!!, wats ur b-day?
ReplyDeleteHannibal 😳
ReplyDeleteLeo: Harry Potter
ReplyDeleteGO READ THEM ALLLLLLLL
ReplyDeletedISNEY
ReplyDeleteI live in freakin Florida and I deal with so many Disney fangirls ugh
I do rather like marvel. More than DC at least
ReplyDeleteI believe that I was meant to be a capricorn
ReplyDeleteCrystallion, educate yourself
ReplyDeletehttp://mspaintadventures.com/
I'm Hannibal, why can't I be a Gemini!? Hetalia is my main fandom...
ReplyDeleteHOMESTUCK HELLA YEAH
ReplyDeleteMarvel..........
ReplyDeletethey got it wrong
HARRY POTTER!!
ReplyDeleteHARRY POTTER!! but I was hoping to get Sherlock!!!!!!! :(
ReplyDeleteLIBRA AQUARIUS capricorn
ReplyDeleteI AM A GEMINI! YES! HETALIA!!!
ReplyDeleteAAKSJSJDJWPWJFJDA
ReplyDeleteI WANT GRAVITY FALLS, NOT HARRY POTTER
ASKAJWHEOFJEISHD
Disney...
ReplyDeleteLEO YAY!!!!
ReplyDeleteI enjoy all of them but i dont know what is hannibal yet thats the one i got since im a scorpio
ReplyDeleteSupernatural. I don't even watch it!
ReplyDeleteWhich one is Gravity Falls?
ReplyDeleteSteven Universe
ReplyDeleteI'm Cancer and not even a member of the Disney fandom
ReplyDeleteDoctor Who XD
ReplyDeleteSherlock!
ReplyDeleteAnusha Reddy same internet high five
ReplyDeletehatalia...
ReplyDeletehows it??
What is hetalia?
ReplyDeleteLOTR!!! Yay
ReplyDeleteMarvel!!!
ReplyDeleteHaven't actually read LOTR but I just got The Hobbit audiobook and as soon as I get headphones I'll listen to it
ReplyDeleteMarvel this is so true
ReplyDeleteHow come I got Sherlock and.don't even watch it.
ReplyDeleteDisney!
ReplyDeleteS⃟h⃟a⃟i⃟ Jøšhūå Hetalia is an anime.
ReplyDeleteYAAASSSSSS HARRY POTTER Y'ALL. IRONICALLY, THAT IS MY FIRST FANDOM!
ReplyDeleteHomestuck
ReplyDeleteI'm a Leo and don't judge but I don't really like Harry Potter I like Dr.Who but I really wouldn't know cause I grew up on lord of the rings and never came to like Harry Potter
ReplyDeleteI also like
Disney
Gravity Falls
And Steven Universe
Disney... I WANTED SOMETHING ELSE!!!
ReplyDeletelalayna danforth you shouldn't cuss because of the younger fanwarriors...
ReplyDeleteSupernatural! :)
ReplyDeleteBut i don't want disney!
ReplyDeleteMarvel
ReplyDelete