Alright - what's your favorite #SmallScreenBigHeroesWeek ship? Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps March 29, 2015 Alright - what's your favorite #SmallScreenBigHeroesWeek ship? ~Samantha the Legendary Narnian Avenger Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Faiza QMarch 29, 2015 at 7:20 PMI also love olicity but today Fitzsimmonns winsReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLeeya H (Rosemary)March 29, 2015 at 7:50 PMWESTALLENNNNNNReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMelinda CoulsonMarch 29, 2015 at 9:11 PMPHILINDAReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMaura AlbertiMarch 30, 2015 at 9:04 AMFiztSimmons!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySerendipityMarch 30, 2015 at 12:34 PMIdk I love them all! I will just go Fitzsimmons they are so cute!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyFandoms UnitedMarch 30, 2015 at 8:32 PMSydney N I think their ship is "Lobbi". :)~Samantha the Legendary Narnian AvengerReplyDeleteRepliesReplyKinza RazaMarch 31, 2015 at 12:48 PMNo no no Olicity for life!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySonal RandenyApril 2, 2015 at 8:47 AMOLICITYYYYYYYYReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
I also love olicity but today Fitzsimmonns wins
ReplyDeleteWESTALLENNNNNN
ReplyDeletePHILINDA
ReplyDeleteFiztSimmons!
ReplyDeleteIdk I love them all! I will just go Fitzsimmons they are so cute!
ReplyDeleteSydney N I think their ship is "Lobbi". :)
ReplyDelete~Samantha the Legendary Narnian Avenger
No no no Olicity for life!
ReplyDeleteOLICITYYYYYYYY
ReplyDelete