I don't see why people have a problem with the dress. I personally think it's quite hilarious how a dress managed to get worldwide fame. It's better than things like "Alex from Target" or "Nicki Minaj's Anaconda".
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
NO NONO ON NONONONONO
ReplyDeleteNOT THE DRESS TURNED ROBE!!!
ReplyDeleteANYTHING BUT THAT!!!!!!!!
NOPE
ReplyDeleteNOPE
No comment..
ReplyDeleteAnd so one woman just infiltrated every fandom I've seen so far...
ReplyDeletefacepalm
ReplyDeleteI don't see why people have a problem with the dress. I personally think it's quite hilarious how a dress managed to get worldwide fame. It's better than things like "Alex from Target" or "Nicki Minaj's Anaconda".
ReplyDeletes t e r h p
ReplyDeleteDarth Visenya Everything is better than Nicki Minaj's Anaconda.
ReplyDeleteEmily Male So true!
ReplyDeleteI still get nightmares from Anaconda.
ReplyDeleteThe original, Baby Got Back, was way better!
Badwolf
ReplyDeleteLol 😁
ReplyDeleteI DON'T GET IT
ReplyDeleteThe dress was ugly why are we still discussing this
ReplyDeleteTHIS IS WHY I WANT TO MOVE FROM PLANET EARTHH.. URRRRRRRGH!
ReplyDeleteCAN'T BREATHE
ReplyDelete