Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
I agree with the above. What anime's this?
ReplyDeleteThey're awesome!
ReplyDelete~ Mara
Lune Casimir same here... I only know the first pair...
ReplyDeleteLune Casimir
ReplyDeleteUm.. mine..?
~ Mara
Yeah.
ReplyDeleteIt's Mara Rosales ^^"
~ Mara
And I just found out I'm not leaving until the 16th of March. ;u; Yay!~
ReplyDelete~Mara
I only know Rin and Len. I have no idea who the other two pairs are. :/
ReplyDeleteLune Casimir Oh, okay. I'll have to check it out.
ReplyDeleteI like both Anon and Kanon (Heart Chrome is so catchy!) but I also like Rin and Len...
ReplyDeleteVocaloid is amazing! If I may ask, who's your favorite?
ReplyDelete