LԱСіҒЄГ/ѣѦLҬӉѦՀѦГ ԱИҒѺГҬԱИѦҬЄ ѣГѺҬӉЄГՏ OK - let's try to keep everything rated G - we have 9 year old fanwarriors here who don't need to see that kind of thing. ~Samantha the Legendary Narnian Avenger
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
LԱСіҒЄГ/ѣѦLҬӉѦՀѦГ ԱИҒѺГҬԱИѦҬЄ ѣГѺҬӉЄГՏ OK - let's try to keep everything rated G - we have 9 year old fanwarriors here who don't need to see that kind of thing.
ReplyDelete~Samantha the Legendary Narnian Avenger
((I didn't realize. Sorry. >~< XP ))
ReplyDeletecazzarola!!!!
ReplyDeleteHaha, I'm already on the Dark Side.
ReplyDeleteHoly crow he's good looking...
ReplyDeleteOk
ReplyDeleteim coming
ReplyDeleteoh heck ya
ReplyDeleteYASSSS
ReplyDeletedo you have jacksepticeye?
ReplyDeleteIm already on the dark side but I'll bake cookies!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI follow jackscepticeye
ReplyDeletePenelope Convertino same
ReplyDeleteHe is awesome
ReplyDelete