Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is...


Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek  


~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami

Comments

  1. They better get this right avatar the last airbender was horrible.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AsThyDragonFlies SoaringAcrossTheSky For example: Dragon Ball Evolution

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aasta Hamada not sure if you saw this or not

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so excited for it!! I hope they don't screw it up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. On my grandma's birthday and the day after mine......

    ReplyDelete
  6. When he turns around it'll be Toby McGuire!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cool a release date.  Time t write it on my calender to remind me NOT to watch this trainwreck of a movie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i can tell they'll get this so wrong! For one look at Bert! He looks to be 80 meters! When clear he is 60 meters in his titan form! His head is to be over not all the way up there! ;-; i'm crying right now..

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gisela Lopez just pretend it doesn't exist.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yukara Tsuki/Faustus what trailer?  Please link.

    ReplyDelete
  11. AnimeFlyz  
    Easy to say. But at least I can live with the errors. :/

    ReplyDelete
  12. The cast is all wrong! Eren, Mikasa, Sasha, and Hanji are ok but Armin doesn't have blonde hair, most characters are missing and switched them with new characters!

    ReplyDelete
  13. and Bertoldt is absolutely fucking terrifying

    ReplyDelete
  14. Kiya Chan whats with that reaction?  America would have probably fucked it up even more.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Kiya Chan just pretend this movie never happens, and just watch the actual show.

    ReplyDelete
  16. AnimeFlyz Its in 3 years, I'll probably forget about it xD

    ReplyDelete
  17. Kiya Chan by then, attack on titan season 3 will be in production.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yay attack on titan is coming im gonna watch it, but it will probably be in japanese, welp better keep learning

    ReplyDelete
  19. but but THE CHARACTERS ARE ALL WRONG cries in japanese i already got to look at all the actors they picked :C

    ReplyDelete
  20. Kat marshmallow it is nothing like the series dude.

    ReplyDelete
  21. your shitting me, is this really happening XD

    ReplyDelete
  22. The movie comes out this year in september, not in 2018, don't know about others but i'm defiantly seeing this :) if Hajime Isayama is happy with it, then it might be worth watching :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Gabrielle Kelly I'm confused, first Fandoms United says that it's coming out in 2018 now you're telling me it's coming out this year?

    ReplyDelete
  24. Sakura Girl The FABULOUS Artist http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2072230/ it says 2015 as well as it's been going around, facebook, twitter, youtube, tumblr ect

    ReplyDelete
  25. Sakura Girl The FABULOUS Artist I only said what was on the picture, so maybe I was wrong.
    ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is not true, The posters has came out last year and it's really coming out in 2015 and casts are there and they have modern weapons and tanks.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Nathan Sutton sounds like it's gonna be dumb. I mean how do you even consider this to be attack on titan?

    ReplyDelete
  28. http://asianwiki.com/Attack_on_Titan_%28live-action%29 does this look like right enough for you and this is considered as the 2015 film

    ReplyDelete
  29. My biggest problem with it is that, of all the Asian actors in this movie, Mikasa looks the least Asian

    ReplyDelete
  30. Watch the death note live action. I need not say more

    ReplyDelete
  31. That was the Idea but they have changed it so Mikasa is not the only Asian in attack on Titanhttp://screenrant.com/attack-on-titan-movie-cast-posters/ and heres another link with more information

    ReplyDelete
  32. Nik Alexander is that movie actually following the original story?

    ReplyDelete
  33. Nathan Sutton Even though she being the only asian is a huge plot point in the story.  LOGIC

    ReplyDelete
  34. She was but they all changed it, so she ain't the only Asian and that's the new logic. And it comes in 2015 but it didn't say when in 2015, you just got to stay tuned for that. And plus we have new characters which never showed up in the anime.

    ReplyDelete
  35. Kind of. But they made all the shinugamis with CGI and Light is Asian of course

    ReplyDelete
  36. that's right thy are Asian actors but the biggest problem that everyone will have that they will have tanks and modern weapons.

    ReplyDelete
  37. May not watch the anime but sick poster.

    ReplyDelete
  38. September of 2018 will anyone care about attack on Titan in 3 1/2 years

    ReplyDelete
  39. Nik Alexander as long as it follows the story of death note, it's fine. This movie however completely contradicts with the original story and I just don't see how it won't fail. I mean why change a story if so many people already love it?

    ReplyDelete
  40. Anime God King um yes since season 3 won't be coming out until about 2019.

    ReplyDelete
  41. I've heard about it through memes. But I've heard nothing else.

    ReplyDelete
  42. Nathan Sutton I know. That's why I wasn't sure on the legitimacy of it.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Nathan Sutton season 1=2013. Season 2=2016. Season 3=2019. Plus the manga will end in about 3 years so am 100% sure season 3 won't come out for 4 years

    ReplyDelete
  44. AnimeFlyz please don't say that... I don't think I can take that.

    ReplyDelete
  45. Nathan Sutton 0_0 you didn't mind Avatar? It basically shit on the show and it's fans. Even if it was original, it was still a terrible movie.

    ReplyDelete
  46. well the battle was decant but it was painful to watch the blue people suffer for no reason

    ReplyDelete
  47. Nathan Sutton AnimeFlyz​ I think you are talking about two different movies...

    ReplyDelete
  48. AnimeFlyz I did find lots of boring moments but I only enjoy the battles and yes lets get back with Attack on Titan

    ReplyDelete
  49. oh I didn't see the Air bender one I only saw the blue people one

    ReplyDelete
  50. Nathan Sutton oh Avatar by James cameron? That wasn't terrible but it was a rip off of "dances with wolves" that I thought was too overrated. I thought you meant "the last airbender".

    ReplyDelete
  51. no but I did saw a little bit of the air bender but I find it pretty boring

    ReplyDelete
  52. 2018?! THATS LIKE 3 MORE YEARS, I CANT WAIT THAT LONG!  ;_;

    ReplyDelete
  53. AT THAT TERRIBLE MOMENT, AOT FANS RECEIVED A GRIM REMINDER, WE LIVED IN FEAR OF THE MOVIES

    ReplyDelete
  54. Swetha Sanjay Sindhu cheers and cries well said my friend well said.

    ReplyDelete
  55. Cody Drebenstedt
    takes a bow Thankyou, fellow fan.

    ReplyDelete
  56. Cody Drebenstedt I'm not going to watch it anyway so I'm good. 
    I don't watch any of my fandom movies in fear of them being utterly stupid.

    ReplyDelete
  57. Swetha Sanjay Sindhu I'm sure there are one or two gems out there... But as a general rule Hollywood ruins everything they touch.

    ReplyDelete
  58. Why is the gear glowing? O MY GLOB, This movie is going to be terrible ;{

    ReplyDelete
  59. Dazah Mitchell bahahahah well lets cross our fingers. if the graphic is GREAT and well invested in it should be good.

    ReplyDelete
  60. Cody Drebenstedt Yeah That's true. The Harry Potter movies were pretty good with the exception of Goblet of Fire. And even Catching Fire stayed true to the books.

    ReplyDelete
  61. Swetha Sanjay Sindhu yep. I'll be really happy if it turns out well. If not I can just wright it off as another failure of Hollywood.

    ReplyDelete
  62. Cody Drebenstedt Yeah I just wish they had accurate casting.

    ReplyDelete
  63. Swetha Sanjay Sindhu asking Hollywood to be accurate is like asking for the next season to start tomorrow... Not happening.

    ReplyDelete
  64. 2018! Really!? I can't wait 3 years for an AoT movie.

    ReplyDelete
  65. Hey the 2nd season comes out next year....probably

    ReplyDelete
  66. I know right! but srsly, I can't wait. Better they take forever to make a good movie though. snk only deserves the best.

    ReplyDelete
  67. Cody Drebenstedt Yeah I know right. But somehow, I don't mind waiting for season 2 because atleast I know it's going to be good... Hollywood adaptations however........just NO

    ReplyDelete
  68. The cast is not all that on some of the characters especially for Armin.

    ReplyDelete
  69. Swetha Sanjay Sindhu well I'm working on a time machine... Wanna help? That way we can watch it tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  70. holy s omfg i got to see it got to see it <3 <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  71. Cody Drebenstedt OH MY GODS YES I WILL HELP TOTALLY>>> LETS DO IT NOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  72. Swetha Sanjay Sindhu hands you a tool would you start working on the quantum core?

    ReplyDelete
  73. Cody Drebenstedt 
    takes the tool 
    calls Hanji
    Help me, Hanji! 
    finishes quantum core

    ReplyDelete
  74. Swetha Sanjay Sindhu good. Now we need bigger on the inside technology.

    ReplyDelete
  75. you better make this good OK our you will die

    ReplyDelete
  76. Cody Drebenstedt To the Tenth Doctor!

    ReplyDelete
  77. Swetha Sanjay Sindhu good now we can take everyone with us. The last thing we need is a black hole to power the whole thing that or a star.

    ReplyDelete
  78. Cody Drebenstedt To Star Trek! Errr.... Well, I'm not sure that's going to work out.... What your plan for the Black Hole?

    ReplyDelete
  79. Swetha Sanjay Sindhu its what the Romulins use. Or go back to the Dr. The time lords use stars.

    ReplyDelete
  80. would all of you stop hateing the the movie its a good movie.

    ReplyDelete
  81. Jonathan Elvey you can't know that as it doesn't come out till 2018.

    ReplyDelete
  82. The Colossal Titan is wayyy to big, Its just supposed to be his head, DUMMIES!

    ReplyDelete
  83. Jonathan Elvey By the poster itself we can point out a lot of mistakes.

    ReplyDelete
  84. Green Candy Cane The poster right? But the movie really is coming out right?

    ReplyDelete
  85. Swetha Sanjay Sindhu I don't think so XDI think it's fan made

    ReplyDelete
  86. Green Candy Cane But the movie really is coming out. The poster is fake but it's going to be pretty similar I'm guessing

    ReplyDelete
  87. Green Candy Cane Ah, so you aren't sure either?

    ReplyDelete
  88. it's anime.. idk if anyone's gonna make it a blockbuster XD

    ReplyDelete
  89. Green Candy Cane Avatar: The Last Airbender.

    Idk, I might be wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  90. Japanese version is coming out this year. there are going to be 2 parts and captain Levi and Erwin aren't in it. the American version really is coming in 2018 but that's not the poster to it though.

    ReplyDelete
  91. Dalyn Landon They are changing Levi's name to Shikishima. That's what I read atleast. Not sure.

    ReplyDelete
  92. Swetha Sanjay Sindhu avatar? srrsly? XD everyone wasn't thrilled with the turnout of that XD

    ReplyDelete
  93. Green Candy Cane Umm.. Dude duh... That's what we're talking about here.

    ReplyDelete
  94. when is the 2nd season coming out?

    ReplyDelete
  95. That thing.... ((referring to the colossal titan) NEEDS ITS GRAPHICS TONED DOWN SHEESH

    But ya..... I don't expect much from Japan this time since they totally ignored the fact that only one of the anime characters is of asian descent and the rest are not. So ya until they change the cast I have no hope.

    ReplyDelete
  96. somebody posted that in 2014 around june whats taking so long

    ReplyDelete
  97. that's too long i can't wait, i'll die of old age by then lol

    ReplyDelete
  98. Mina Carpenter Thats cool can I get her number

    ReplyDelete
  99. Lol this is a fake poser guys come on xD

    ReplyDelete
  100. I'm just saying, America would probably screw aot up. Just like they do with every foreign property. Except godzilla 20 14 that was a good foreign made americn film

    ReplyDelete
  101. They are making a Japanese film coming our this summer tho

    ReplyDelete
  102. Wait……… let me read carefully 2-0-1-8 O_o 😓 2018 THATS SOO LONG cries in corner I'm gonna be 17 and I'm barely 13

    ReplyDelete
  103. it better be as cool as the anime version or ill sue dem mother fuckers

    ReplyDelete
  104. Alexander Barragan so u are trying to say??

    ReplyDelete
  105. Just saying he looks cool and don't question Booster stuff

    ReplyDelete
  106. My note to the directors. Please don't screw it up like Avatar. Already disappointed that they don't have Levi.

    ReplyDelete
  107. OH HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!! I'M WATCHING THIS MOVIE SO BAD WHEN IT COMES OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dances for joy

    ReplyDelete
  108. AsThyDragonFlies SoaringAcrossTheSky what about cough cough Dragon ball z cough?

    ReplyDelete
  109. fbnjsnfjknsjkfnsjknfkjsn fjnbshjfnnsjfnjsknfjnsjfn! died

    ReplyDelete
  110. Ever time I see a live action anime movie I'm like "this movie's gonna suck"

    ReplyDelete
  111. is this real i love attack on titan :D

    ReplyDelete
  112. dies my dream  might come true (for reall...my heart just like...leaped out of my body xD jk..but for reallz...im excited O__O)

    ReplyDelete
  113. oh me gersh I totally want to see that

    ReplyDelete
  114. If they stay true to the story, and don't try to do too much maybe it'll work. So far the only live action that I think was close to the manga and anime was Kenshin.

    ReplyDelete
  115. Did you know that Haruma Miura is the main character in this movie. Comment if you know who he is😜😉👌👍👎

    ReplyDelete
  116. looks like there from the 2126 becaus eof the 3dmanuver gear  but this in the well  idk but rlly

    ReplyDelete
  117. Andrea Sanders you need to see this picture ok

    ReplyDelete
  118. if it isn't a westernised movie then they got one thing right..

    ReplyDelete
  119. Will it be released on America? Or just Japan?

    ReplyDelete
  120. Christopher Burrows both but japan get's it a little earlier than America

    ReplyDelete
  121. Christopher Burrows hehe... your welcome

    ReplyDelete
  122. OMG WAT?!?! WHY 2018?!?! Veronica Aragon​

    ReplyDelete
  123. EnderGirlMCYT Minecraft​ what do you think of Haruma Miura as an actor?

    ReplyDelete
  124. EnderGirlMCYT Minecraft​ what do you think as him as an actor from playing other characters from other shows or movies?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment