sydney baker I honestly didn't even realise until about half way through and then I got all excited!! :P Upaasana Kartik HAHA Yea!!! I didn't even think of that :P
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
really how hard was it to figure that out
ReplyDeleteWhen I found out about it..... I was like whoa!!! John Watson is going to kill Sherlock??
ReplyDeletesydney baker I honestly didn't even realise until about half way through and then I got all excited!! :P
ReplyDeleteUpaasana Kartik HAHA Yea!!! I didn't even think of that :P
Riyanna P YUP!!!!!!!! I KNOW RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteFandoms United wow really i knew when i watched the previews
ReplyDeletesydney baker Really?? He's awesome though!!
ReplyDeleteyea
ReplyDeleteall they did has make his voice deeper to be a dragons voice
ReplyDeleteAlex Murry We have a no-swearing policy, OK? ~Samantha the Legendary Avenger
ReplyDeleteI didn't realize it was Cumberbatch until I saw the credits, and even then I did not realize the cultural significance until I watched Sherlock.
ReplyDelete