Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
Next year Ne ne papa mother fers
ReplyDeleteno! Not the Hetalians!
ReplyDeleteYou can hear the sound of our feet. Like an incessant drumming. Getting closer.
ReplyDeleteThe hetalians are also coming
ReplyDelete~Zaynab The Shadow-Weaving Cherub
Not the World Twinkle!!!!
ReplyDeletewe are coming
ReplyDeleteNooooo! Ivan, save me!
ReplyDeleteClears my throat and straightens my Bow-tie I thought I was fighting the Hetalia fandom?
ReplyDeleteI thought this is a Doctor Who post but
ReplyDeleteI'm in the Hetalia fandom too so...
Ne ne papa
Boku Hetalia
Screams in fear of the unknown
ReplyDeleteDaniel Lee Katie Cocker notice how the hetalians have taken over the comment section of this perfectly innocent whovian post
ReplyDeletefear them
HEHEHE!
ReplyDeleteWhere is Ivan when I need him!?
ReplyDelete