Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
Oh lol I didn't notice u put it goes clockwise so I was every confused lol. But AWSOME edit
ReplyDeleteI love it
ReplyDeleteBOTTOM LEFT!!!
ReplyDeleteI actually JUST saw the episode where it happens :P
ReplyDeleteWhat's the one above it
ReplyDeleteI love it..!! (y)
ReplyDeletedies from another dam feels attack
ReplyDeleteAr you sure? That looks more like it would be the one across from what I'm talking about... bottom left, directly above it
ReplyDeleteOnce upon a time!
ReplyDeleteWhat's the top middle one?
ReplyDeleteOnce Upon a Time and Percy Jackson only got the words like AND or THE XD
ReplyDeleteWHY!????
....Korra and Asami.....??
ReplyDeleteNope. I don't have the channels it's standardly on, and it's not on Netflix.
ReplyDeleteO.o just saw a clip of it. Weeeird.
ReplyDelete