Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
AHHHHH SUSAN GET OUT OF THE AMAZING EDIT!!! SHE RUINS EVERYTHING!!!!!
ReplyDeleteFanboys United I purposely put her in there. This song was played during her kiss with Caspian.
ReplyDelete~ Echogreen the Asgardian Night Fury ~
Fandoms United That's why it sounded familiar OK.
ReplyDeleteBakhtawar Khan Prince Caspian and Susan from The Chronicles of Narnia
ReplyDeleteBakhtawar Khan No, it's fine! I didn't recognize them at first either!
ReplyDeleteWho are the people in the top left?
ReplyDeleteAaaaaaahhhh the last one!!!!! :'( Waaaaaaa
ReplyDeleteThat looks awesome
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh NARNIA SONG
ReplyDeleteI ship Tauriel and Kili
#Taurili
Cute!!
ReplyDeleteFandom Lover Too bad Kili #%&&
ReplyDeleteI ship them too Fandom Lover
ReplyDeleteYay Tauriel Svit-kona
ReplyDeletedies from a dam feels attack
ReplyDeletethis is a song in narnia!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteit's called The Call
ReplyDeleteKILIEL!!!!!!!!!GAHHHH!!!ASFDSHHKLJHJGFJK "...amralime"
ReplyDeleteKILIEL FTW
ReplyDeleteI SHIP IT SO HARD AND NO ONE WILL BE ABLE TO STOP
ME