Character Duel!

Character Duel!

Bilbo or Frodo??

Vote for the one you like more! :)
#MiddleEarthWeek  
~Jamie the Angelic Egg-Throwing Witch

Comments

  1. Idk.. It's soo hard but I think I would choose Frodo 😳

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim Yeji plz learn how to spell ur baes name correctly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kelly Tran sorry. Fast typing and having the I and the O next to each other is going to make a hyperventilating teen make a few mistakes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jesus. Making one mistake is fatal in the Fandom world. Fangirls will eat you alive. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love them both, but Frodo (in the movies) seemed a bit... whiny?? (Can't think of a better word to describe it) Whereas Bilbo (in the movies) Didn't seem quite so much... I really do love them both, but if you are talking about the characters from the movies, I would probably choose Bilbo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Frodo really creeps me out, so I guess Bilbo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just at the end of the movie he was all, "Give me the ring, Sam, or you die," and all that junk. And I agree with Blair Grove. He was super whiny and had a lot of help, whereas Bilbo was more courageous and mature

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fangirl Who you have to consider the ring was a heavy burden though. Everything Frodo did was harder because he was also fighting the ring's power. I think the books explain that aspect in better detail.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beth Jensen Yes, I agree. The books do explain it more.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooh, poor Frodo...
    ~Jamie the Angelic Egg-Throwing Witch

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it...