Zea Lim Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama edit!!! (Not made by me) Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps November 30, 2014 Zea Lim Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama edit!!! (Not made by me)~Nikhil the Gryffenclaw Loric Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments The DoctorNovember 30, 2014 at 3:54 PMAwesome!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySamaelNovember 30, 2014 at 3:58 PMI LOVE YOU, TAKUMI USUI 😍ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyDarth VisenyaNovember 30, 2014 at 4:05 PMI love this anime!!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyZea LimNovember 30, 2014 at 4:31 PMFandoms United AHHHH FANGIRLS USUIIIIII!!! <33333 THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU XINFINITEReplyDeleteRepliesReplychloe kNovember 30, 2014 at 4:55 PMMy sister watches this and i have been meaning to watch it too, but you know. Hetalia happened.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyThe DoctorNovember 30, 2014 at 5:01 PMChloe Koulefianou YES HETALIAReplyDeleteRepliesReplychloe kNovember 30, 2014 at 5:08 PMKaoru Hitachiin IKR!!!!!!! I am DYING. They are all so cute, and I can't tell whether I ship Italy/Germany more, or Prussia/HungaryReplyDeleteRepliesReplyThe DoctorNovember 30, 2014 at 5:09 PMChloe Koulefianou My friend has a fangirl attack when she sees England xD I also kinda ship prussia x Canada I DON'T KNOW WHYYYYY!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplychloe kNovember 30, 2014 at 5:10 PMKaoru Hitachiin Its the show, my friend. It gave us England's imagination. I love your roleplay, btwReplyDeleteRepliesReplyThe DoctorNovember 30, 2014 at 5:13 PMChloe Koulefianou EXACTLY XD THanks :4ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdrita SanyalDecember 1, 2014 at 4:03 AMUSUI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyZea LimDecember 1, 2014 at 4:30 PMAdrita Sanyal IKR!!!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Awesome!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE YOU, TAKUMI USUI 😍
ReplyDeleteI love this anime!!!
ReplyDeleteFandoms United AHHHH FANGIRLS USUIIIIII!!! <33333 THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU XINFINITE
ReplyDeleteMy sister watches this and i have been meaning to watch it too, but you know. Hetalia happened.
ReplyDeleteChloe Koulefianou YES HETALIA
ReplyDeleteKaoru Hitachiin IKR!!!!!!! I am DYING. They are all so cute, and I can't tell whether I ship Italy/Germany more, or Prussia/Hungary
ReplyDeleteChloe Koulefianou My friend has a fangirl attack when she sees England xD I also kinda ship prussia x Canada I DON'T KNOW WHYYYYY!
ReplyDeleteKaoru Hitachiin Its the show, my friend. It gave us England's imagination. I love your roleplay, btw
ReplyDeleteChloe Koulefianou EXACTLY XD THanks :4
ReplyDeleteUSUI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAdrita Sanyal IKR!!!!
ReplyDelete