Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
I've only watched the first movie and I liked it, but my brother has all of the books and he loves them!
ReplyDeleteThe books are totally different frim the Movies
ReplyDeleteYeah TOTALLY different. At least the first book is (that's the only one I was able to partly read)
ReplyDeleteFandoms United can you make a once upon a time edit for me plz? :)
ReplyDeleteOMFG I LOVE THIS MOVIE
ReplyDeleteNot THAT trim.
ReplyDeleteThe books are great
ReplyDeletei <3 both movies!!!!
ReplyDeletehe's 1 of the few guys ill swoon onver
Hiccup and Astrid all the way!
ReplyDelete