Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
Love it:-)
ReplyDeleteLOVE IT SO MUCH! Fandoms United The Divergent Series
ReplyDeleteone choice will destroy you
ReplyDeleteAnd that choice was reading allegiant!!!!
Can you make me a doctor who with all of the doctors please
ReplyDeleteThank you sooo much. Love it!
ReplyDeleteYou are an Otaku? What your favorite Anime? Fandoms United
ReplyDeleteAnnaya Baynes Notification!
ReplyDeleteAnni T. Yes and Tokyo Ghoul.
ReplyDelete~Annaya the Supernatural Otaku
Annaya Baynes It's amazing isn't it?
ReplyDeleteAnni T. Yeah! Have you read the manga?
ReplyDelete~Annaya the Supernatural Otaku
Annaya Baynes No but I would love too. Right now I am watching Bleach
ReplyDelete