Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
Wow. Wow. Wow.
ReplyDeleteI'm so happy that Studio Ghibli has (briefly) come to the Fandoms United page! *flails*
(Oh, and does anyone know where this quote was from? I don't remember it from the movie or anything...)
Eve Freeman The Secret World of Arriety
ReplyDelete~Annaya the Supernatural Otaku
Fandoms United Ah, thank you. It confused me since the picture was from Kiki's Delivery Service. (Also, congrats on making 5k followers!)
ReplyDeleteEve Freeman IT IS?! I thought the picture was from Arriety. (Thanks so much! It's thanks to all of you.)
ReplyDelete~Annaya the Supernatural Otaku
Asim Biswal Yeah! I loved it.
ReplyDelete~Annaya the Supernatural Otaku
Isn't that Kiki's delivery service kiki I don't remember that scene
ReplyDeleteWe were watching Totoro at our church's youth group last week and it was PERFECT. It helps that our pastor is Japanese
ReplyDeleteWhat where is that church I want to go
ReplyDeleteOh thank you I just didn't remember that scene
ReplyDeleteThe quote is from The Secret World of Arriety but the scene is from Kiki's Delivery Service
ReplyDeleteJulia Marie Perkins sure.
ReplyDelete~Annaya the Supernatural Otaku
That's kiki's secret delivery service. She isn't under ground....bullshit. JK lol I love kawaii potatoes.
ReplyDeleteIgnore me...
ReplyDelete