Regina George... How do I even begin to explain Regina George? ((I haven't actually seen the movie yet, I might watch it after school today. I just remember that seen from some YouTube videos))
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
Regina George... How do I even begin to explain Regina George? ((I haven't actually seen the movie yet, I might watch it after school today. I just remember that seen from some YouTube videos))
ReplyDeleteOne time, she punched me in the face. IT WAS AWESOME!
ReplyDeleteI heard she does adverts in Japan.
ReplyDelete"If you are Regina why are you black?"
ReplyDeleteAnni T. You can't just ask people why they're black!
ReplyDelete