There is no peace in the wizarding world, with He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named and his Death Eaters roaming around killing innocent characters... I won't name them because: 1. Spoiler alert! And 2. All of you fellow Potterheads know exactly what I'm talking about ;) #feels
Omg I don't know! The first thing i thought of straight away was Hogwarts.. and then i felt bad and i saw some people saying Hogwarts and some people saying world peace. I can't decide D:
I'd pick world peace because I've never read harry potter and I've seen a couple movies but I think its kinda boring and I don't really get it, sorry. Millions of fangirls and fanboys kill me
Guys, this is choosing between two things. WORLD PEACE GONE FOREVER, as in it's not even possible after you chose, or Hogwarts. Don't think about this logically because neither of these "exist" for now. Don't bash me with hate about how Hogwarts doesn't exist, just face the facts. World peace is also impossible because problems are what keep this world going. Without it would we would not have solutions and with solution come development. This is supposed to be impossible and just a fun choice. If you could rid the world of war, would that be better? Probably, but just saying, CHOOSE WISELY.
Since World Peace is no one-motion solution and is impossible to solve without changing human nature at its core, I'd go for the most efficient solution and enroll in Hogwarts, which would also allow me to approach the real-world problems from a different angle.
I have many plans for when I go to Hogwarts (I think they might have sent the letter late, since I am obviously not a muggle) I am going to be in Slytherin, then become a prankster like the twins, graduate, become the new Dark Lord, get a husband, give birth to a son, name him Snape or Tom, raise him to be super powerful, let him become the Dark Lord, and then rule the world fromt he shadows!!! Muwahahaha
we would not all go to slytherian because world peace would mean people would never have to think or that we would never be able to think for ourselves so in the end world peace is just a illusion fabricated by people so that they can say shit like this. Plain and simple so I would be going to Hogwarts.
Kasey Chao once you start reading it I am sure you will like it. because even I didn't like harry potter before and only started liking it once i read it
Choose Hogwarts and then use spells to create world peace Cause world peace isn't possible without magic! (Yes I am saying world peace is impossible) #Griffindorpride #willusemagicforgood Sorryworld
Charlotte Kalz It's special because it's the school Harry Potter goes to. Where else do you fight evil Defence Against the Dark Arts teachers? Where else do you discover the Chamber of Secrets? It's special because most of the action goes down in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
If there was worldpeace, i wouldn't choose hogwarts,. Its not possible to have world peace at all., but if there was no w8rld peace i wouod go study in h8gwarts and come backnto h7man world and magic this world and make it peaceful
I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it... (This is a dream, by the way) So, it all started out in my mom's office. I was with Ron, Hermione, and Harry and we were all kind of talking and stuff. Then all of a sudden, Harry starts writhing on the floor in pain, screaming, "My scar! Voldemort is here!" And then he kind of calms down and we wait nervously for a few moments when..... Voldemort comes inside the room in a red sparkly party dress (which, by the way, did not complement his complexion. Yeesh) and smiles and says "I'm here! Let's get this party started!" So he turns the desk into a table with party snacks, the sofa into this cool lounge thing and the chandelier into a disco ball. So yeah, I had a party with Harry, Ron, Hermione and FREAKING LORD VOLDEMORT IN A RED SPARKLY PARTY DRESS. ~Radi the Air-Nomadic Auror on the Argo II
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
HOGWARTS COMES TO MY MIND AUTOMATICALLY
ReplyDeleteWorld peace, B•TCHES!
ReplyDeleteHonestly, no matter how much I love Hogwarts, (Harry Potter is, after all, one of my first fandoms) I HAVE to choose world peace.
ReplyDeleteHogwarts, because then I can learn magic to solve world problems :P
ReplyDeleteThere is no peace in the wizarding world, with He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named and his Death Eaters roaming around killing innocent characters... I won't name them because: 1. Spoiler alert! And 2. All of you fellow Potterheads know exactly what I'm talking about ;) #feels
ReplyDeleteChoose Hogwarts and then use spells to create world peace
ReplyDeletei choose Slytherin anyways
ReplyDelete#slytherin4lyfe
Hahaha what house? Love that they assume everyone would pick Hogwarts. That's awesome
ReplyDeleteFanboys United yes that is what i will choose
ReplyDeleteHogwarts and then help the planet...
ReplyDeleteI love it how it's a tumblr post put on instagram and then screenshotted on Google+
ReplyDeleteworld peace
ReplyDeleteswathi eswari you wouldnt pick hogwarts!!!!
ReplyDeletei respect you for that
Why not both!
ReplyDeletefire lily i would love to go to hogwarts but world peace is very important right
ReplyDeleteWorld peace is impossible. So Hogwarts for me. #RAVENCLAW
ReplyDeleteHogwarts!!!!!
ReplyDeleteImma slytherin always. ...
ReplyDeleteAnnabeth Chase
ReplyDeleteAgreed #ravenclawpride
Anya Justin
ReplyDeleteAnnabeth Chase #Ravenclawpride4Evr
Sorting hat: RAVENCLAW
ReplyDeletehogwarts (world peace is something that is basically impossible anyways)
ReplyDeleteI would chose world peace
ReplyDeletehogwarts
ReplyDeleteI like how it automatically asks "what house would you choose" because it knows that we would say Hogwarts
ReplyDeleteHogwarts
ReplyDeleteOmg I don't know! The first thing i thought of straight away was Hogwarts.. and then i felt bad and i saw some people saying Hogwarts and some people saying world peace. I can't decide D:
ReplyDeleteI'd stick to world peace, thank you. Though Hogwarts sounds a bit tempting...
ReplyDeleteHogwarts!
ReplyDeleteLmao
ReplyDeleteI'd pick world peace because I've never read harry potter and I've seen a couple movies but I think its kinda boring and I don't really get it, sorry. Millions of fangirls and fanboys kill me
ReplyDeleteWorld peace cause I don't like Harry potter
ReplyDeleteHogwarts
ReplyDeleteKasey Chao excuse me?
ReplyDeleteWorld peace. Because that would involve me going to hogwarts
ReplyDeleteI think people are misreading the post.
ReplyDeleteOhhhh so is it tricking you into saying Hogwarts? Seeing as world peace isn't a house? Fatima Elhanouch Skylar Gordon
ReplyDeletethe choice is obvious isn't it?
ReplyDeleteHOGWARTS ALL THE WAY BABY
I'm already #slytherin so I'm strong in my choice! Hogwarts! = slytherinpride
ReplyDeleteOops... #slytherinpride
ReplyDeletehogwarts duh
ReplyDeleterajeshwari pittala I would go to Hogwarts
ReplyDeleteWould peace like no doubt about it
ReplyDelete~Julia the Gallifreyan Half~Blood
Hogwarts!!!!!!.......Sorry world.
ReplyDeleteI'm already a slytherin so idc HOGWARTS
ReplyDeleteworld peace
ReplyDeleteHogwarts. There is no such thing as world peace. It's even more impossible than actually going to Hogwarts
ReplyDeleteHogwarts. Obviously.
ReplyDeleteWorld Peace. Because I'm Gryffindor whether I go to Hogwarts or not.
ReplyDeleteGuys, this is choosing between two things. WORLD PEACE GONE FOREVER, as in it's not even possible after you chose, or Hogwarts. Don't think about this logically because neither of these "exist" for now. Don't bash me with hate about how Hogwarts doesn't exist, just face the facts. World peace is also impossible because problems are what keep this world going. Without it would we would not have solutions and with solution come development. This is supposed to be impossible and just a fun choice. If you could rid the world of war, would that be better? Probably, but just saying, CHOOSE WISELY.
ReplyDeletewhat is hogwarts?
ReplyDeleteCharlotte Kalz OMG YOU DID NOT JUST SAY THAT
ReplyDeleteBudder Games im serious what is hogwarts
ReplyDeleteHarry potter.
ReplyDeleteWhat do you mean "What is Hogwarts?!" Only one of the coolest places ever!!!
ReplyDeleteWorld peace because then I could go to Hogwarts for school and camp Half-Blood in the summer.
ReplyDeleteHowarts cuz then with a spell I cam make world peace
ReplyDeleteLol
ReplyDeletehogwarts it is...
ReplyDeleteWorld Peace. Anyone who cares more about a fictional school then the wars and pain and tears going on in the real world is pretty horrible.
ReplyDeleteSlytherin comment. XD
ReplyDeleteJust stating that the Slytherin comment in the post is great. XD
ReplyDeleteSince World Peace is no one-motion solution and is impossible to solve without changing human nature at its core, I'd go for the most efficient solution and enroll in Hogwarts, which would also allow me to approach the real-world problems from a different angle.
ReplyDeleteWorld peace is impossibly unreachable
ReplyDeleteSlytherin are not all evil
ReplyDeleteCarolyn Dokey We would, however, In normal circumstances. choose the most efficient option... And personally beneficial as well. =)
ReplyDeleteoh god i am an evil person
ReplyDeleteNo because I'm a Gryffindor I would choose world peace
ReplyDeleteSarah Boyle Gryffindor isn't really all about that, more of bravery
ReplyDeleteJane Cui Sarah Boyle True, seems more like a Hufflepuff decision... Gah, Hufflepuffs are too nice.
ReplyDeletego to Hogwarts then use my magic for world peace. Btches
ReplyDeleteI have many plans for when I go to Hogwarts (I think they might have sent the letter late, since I am obviously not a muggle) I am going to be in Slytherin, then become a prankster like the twins, graduate, become the new Dark Lord, get a husband, give birth to a son, name him Snape or Tom, raise him to be super powerful, let him become the Dark Lord, and then rule the world fromt he shadows!!! Muwahahaha
ReplyDeleteGryfindor
ReplyDeletewe would not all go to slytherian because world peace would mean people would never have to think or that we would never be able to think for ourselves so in the end world peace is just a illusion fabricated by people so that they can say shit like this. Plain and simple so I would be going to Hogwarts.
ReplyDeleteHogwarts!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry world peace.
ReplyDelete#slytherclaw
ReplyDeleteI would just go to Hogwarts, become and wizard, then use my magical awesomeness to bring world peace ;)
ReplyDeleteI would do the same as Matti Champneys
ReplyDeleteNo one is at peace until they go to Hogwarts!
ReplyDeleteWorld Peace
ReplyDeleteCharlotte Kalz Please tell me you know what Harry Potter is!
ReplyDeleteBut I go to Hogwarts......(HAHAHA)
ReplyDeleteSo world peace.
Cant actually decide, but if i chose hogwarts and i became a slytherin, i wud rather choose world peace
ReplyDeleteHOGWARTS and then going to solve all world problems
ReplyDeleteKasey Chao once you start reading it I am sure you will like it. because even I didn't like harry potter before and only started liking it once i read it
ReplyDeleteWhat's so bad about Slytherin? Raina Dmello Fatima Elhanouch
ReplyDeleteChoose Hogwarts and then use spells to create world peace
ReplyDeleteCause world peace isn't possible without magic! (Yes I am saying world peace is impossible)
#Griffindorpride
#willusemagicforgood
Sorryworld
Ravenclaw
ReplyDeleteHaha sorry world but I'm off to Hogwarts
ReplyDeletei am a READER
ReplyDeleteAisha Wilson yes i know what harry potter is but what is hogwarts?
ReplyDeleteCharlotte Kalz The school he goes to. The castle.
ReplyDeleteWell World Peace is never gonna happen so Hogwarts IF it could i would choose it though
ReplyDeleteI would pick Hogwarts, because honestly, peace will never last, no matter how much we would like it to.
ReplyDeleteWould I be in trouble by the world if I chose what I really wanted😏😕😶
ReplyDeleteI would want to go to Hogwarts. The shame. Not. There probably will never be world peace even if we tried as hard as we could.
ReplyDeleteIf there was peace you wouldn't enjoy hogwarts
ReplyDeleteHogwats
ReplyDeleteHOGWARTS....I'm coming...!
ReplyDeleteLeah Bobbett well we wud rather be in hufflepuff or gryffindor or ravenclaw. ? Every1 has different choices u know
ReplyDeleteFatima Elhanouch oh is that whats it called i never knew thx tho,but whats so speacail about it
ReplyDeleteCharlotte Kalz It's special because it's the school Harry Potter goes to. Where else do you fight evil Defence Against the Dark Arts teachers? Where else do you discover the Chamber of Secrets? It's special because most of the action goes down in Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry.
ReplyDeleteI'm already in Slytherin.
ReplyDeleteMy friend is a Slytherin I'm not. Weird. I'm a GRYFFINDOR.
ReplyDeleteI like how the actual question is "what house would you choose?" As if the asker already knows you are going to choose Hogwarts
ReplyDeleteIf there was worldpeace, i wouldn't choose hogwarts,. Its not possible to have world peace at all., but if there was no w8rld peace i wouod go study in h8gwarts and come backnto h7man world and magic this world and make it peaceful
ReplyDeleteI'm in slytherin
ReplyDeleteHOGWARTS
ReplyDeleteWorld Peace!
ReplyDelete