Favorite character gets eaten Naw he's fine Favorite character gets slammed into Big Ass Trees Pshhh it's just a scratch Favorite character gets bitten in half He's not dead, just sleeping
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
YES! Pretends they make it
ReplyDeleteYERSH
ReplyDeleteEVERY DAY
Favorite character gets eaten
ReplyDeleteNaw he's fine
Favorite character gets slammed into Big Ass Trees
Pshhh it's just a scratch
Favorite character gets bitten in half
He's not dead, just sleeping
The first two, reference to marvel.
ReplyDeleteOmg, YES!!!!! Im always like, "no.... They Will survive!!! I dont know or care how, but the MUST survive!!"
ReplyDeleteFictional character gets eaten by a dragon
ReplyDeleteShe'll be fine.
YES!
ReplyDeleteNO NO NO NO NO WHY DID YOU HAVE TO REMIND ME OF THAT OMG WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY
ReplyDelete[now I'm crying. I hope you're proud.]