Your killing me Rick but I respect you so much at the same time 😁😁 Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps September 28, 2014 Your killing me Rick but I respect you so much at the same time 😁😁~Julia the Shadowhunting Demigod Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments becca lolSeptember 28, 2014 at 6:26 AMYOURE KILLING ME HERE......YOURE KILLING ME.....ReplyDeleteRepliesReplycareless !? (Amber)September 28, 2014 at 6:44 AMdiesReplyDeleteRepliesReplyElla IngramSeptember 28, 2014 at 7:01 AMThanks a lot RickReplyDeleteRepliesReplySapphireStarz11September 28, 2014 at 7:11 AMRick you are amazing x'DReplyDeleteRepliesReplycareless !? (Amber)September 28, 2014 at 7:28 AMZareen Subah why not?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyIzzy NarniaSeptember 28, 2014 at 7:33 AMYOUR KILLING ME HERE!!!!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAmeesha TripathiSeptember 28, 2014 at 10:18 AMYukta Mehtaji It's him.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnushka LadhaSeptember 28, 2014 at 11:29 AMYeah +Yukta Mehtaji I think you're right since Rick doesn't ever ever say LOOOOOOOL (with 7 O's!)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyGabi PopaSeptember 28, 2014 at 11:29 AM9 more days guys 9 more days.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyFandoms UnitedSeptember 28, 2014 at 10:12 PMGabi Popa For BoO? REALLY???OMG I can't wait!I preordered it in like May!OMG~NTGLReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCody CarterSeptember 29, 2014 at 2:43 AM... does he...?That thing gave me nightmares!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMillaSeptember 29, 2014 at 4:39 AMStill reading the book here! LALALALALALALALALALALALA!!!!!!!!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyGabi PopaSeptember 29, 2014 at 4:43 AMFandoms United YEAH!!!! I'm soooo excited! 8 days now!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyCaitie CreanSeptember 30, 2014 at 12:07 PMI still need to get my hands on the bookReplyDeleteRepliesReplyMolly MSeptember 30, 2014 at 2:28 PMLeo, don't fail me now. PLEASE! YOU GOTTA MAKE IT BACK TO CALPSO U JUST GOTTA!!!!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
YOURE KILLING ME HERE......YOURE KILLING ME.....
ReplyDeletedies
ReplyDeleteThanks a lot Rick
ReplyDeleteRick you are amazing x'D
ReplyDeleteZareen Subah why not?
ReplyDeleteYOUR KILLING ME HERE!!!!!
ReplyDeleteYukta Mehtaji
ReplyDeleteIt's him.
Yeah +Yukta Mehtaji I think you're right since Rick doesn't ever ever say LOOOOOOOL (with 7 O's!)
ReplyDelete9 more days guys 9 more days.
ReplyDeleteGabi Popa For BoO? REALLY???
ReplyDeleteOMG I can't wait!
I preordered it in like May!
OMG
~NTGL
... does he...?
ReplyDeleteThat thing gave me nightmares!
Still reading the book here! LALALALALALALALALALALALA!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteFandoms United YEAH!!!! I'm soooo excited! 8 days now!
ReplyDeleteI still need to get my hands on the book
ReplyDeleteLeo, don't fail me now. PLEASE! YOU GOTTA MAKE IT BACK TO CALPSO U JUST GOTTA!!!!!
ReplyDelete