The first one is like "HAY GURL HAY" the second is "UGGGHHH the ending of Alleigent was so stupid" and third "just LOOK at my beautiful ears. LOOK AT THEM" lol XD
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
Does anyone else think that in insurgent, for peace serum scene, that tris is going to just stumble around?
ReplyDeleteThe first one is like "HAY GURL HAY" the second is "UGGGHHH the ending of Alleigent was so stupid" and third "just LOOK at my beautiful ears. LOOK AT THEM" lol XD
ReplyDeleteKatie Mcghee Sadly, yes.... #ReadTheBook ~Sam the Legendary Avenger
ReplyDeleteNandini B. Jasmine Lu
ReplyDelete