Personally, I think that the 12th doctor is too serious and dramatic. He can be funny sometimes, (And this is my spoon!) but a recent episode with the bad bank, he repeated words too much to the point where I knew what was going to happen.
Anyway, just my opinion, feel free to debate with me.
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
The eleventhhh :D
ReplyDeleteTENTH!!!!
ReplyDelete4 and 9
ReplyDeleteNine and ten
ReplyDeletetenth
ReplyDelete9!:)
ReplyDeleteEleven
ReplyDeleteOr Twelve
(Don't be lasagna)
All of them!
ReplyDelete11!!!!!! Because I love him and his accent when he says 'Clara' in his British accent.
ReplyDeleteDavid Tennant FTW!
ReplyDelete10! I love David Tennant ^_^
ReplyDelete10.
ReplyDelete12
ReplyDeleteEvery. Freaking. One.
ReplyDeleteNow, I am in a Community, where the original wallpaper is. WHERE DID YOU GET THIS GIF?
ReplyDeletePersonally, I think that the 12th doctor is too serious and dramatic. He can be funny sometimes, (And this is my spoon!) but a recent episode with the bad bank, he repeated words too much to the point where I knew what was going to happen.
ReplyDeleteAnyway, just my opinion, feel free to debate with me.
10th :D
ReplyDeleteEleven :D
ReplyDeleteHOW DO YOU START A TRICERATOPS?!?!?
ReplyDelete