Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
lol
ReplyDeleteOh gawd. This gif. •__•
ReplyDeleteOmg xD im dying
ReplyDeleteHa! Funny.
ReplyDeleteAnd here we see the Doctor Who fandom slowly spiraling into insanity
ReplyDelete10 must've flown his TARDIS into 9. TARDIS + time lord = paradox. Voilà.
ReplyDeleteDagnabit Fandoms United I THINK YOU BROKE THE FANDOM
ReplyDeleteSarah Lauer XD I just had to post it
ReplyDelete~Yiwei the Graced Moroi
No one broke the Fandom. We were already crazy.
ReplyDeleteUhhhhhh tenant quest?
ReplyDelete