Haha, don't let Peter know that.... ;) Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps September 28, 2014 Haha, don't let Peter know that.... ;) #Legend #LegendariesUnite #Divergent #InitiatesUnite ~Sam the Legendary Avenger Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments chloe kSeptember 28, 2014 at 10:59 AMWhat book? I need to read this.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJμƨⱦΔηøτℏεɍ℟ǝɉέȼⱦ 卌September 28, 2014 at 11:01 AMChloe Koulefianou Divergent :)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJoy L.September 28, 2014 at 11:15 AMWhat character in divergent us named day?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAnushka LadhaSeptember 28, 2014 at 11:24 AMNo it's Day from the Legend trilogyReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAndenSeptember 28, 2014 at 12:02 PMIt's not Divergent. It's from Legend by Marie Lu and this quote is from the 3rd bookReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLindsay SSeptember 28, 2014 at 3:16 PMI remember Legend! Hang on, I need to read it again.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyFariha FyroozSeptember 28, 2014 at 4:22 PMOMG! I LOOOVVEEEDD Champion! <3 Day! ;PReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAndenSeptember 28, 2014 at 4:36 PMIzzy Lightwood champion's ending was saddReplyDeleteRepliesReplyFariha FyroozSeptember 28, 2014 at 6:18 PMAmal Chaudhry Right? I read the 'Ten Years Later' part like, 5 times and after finishing the trilogy, I was on a reading slump for ALMOST A WEEK cuz I just needed more Day... sniffs I still can't get over how sad and beautiful the ending was!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyRodrigo MedinaSeptember 28, 2014 at 6:44 PMJüštÂńøthęrℝ5Fäñgïrł 卌 No. Its Legend series by Marie Lu.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAndenSeptember 28, 2014 at 8:37 PMIzzy Lightwood THE FEELS!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyFariha FyroozSeptember 28, 2014 at 8:40 PMAmal Chaudhry MY GOSH! I died so many deaths reading that book that I lost count! Absolutely adore!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplypeter sailoSeptember 29, 2014 at 4:10 AMu have failed ur mission to not let peter know this Fandoms UnitedReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
What book? I need to read this.
ReplyDeleteChloe Koulefianou Divergent :)
ReplyDeleteWhat character in divergent us named day?
ReplyDeleteNo it's Day from the Legend trilogy
ReplyDeleteIt's not Divergent. It's from Legend by Marie Lu and this quote is from the 3rd book
ReplyDeleteI remember Legend! Hang on, I need to read it again.
ReplyDeleteOMG! I LOOOVVEEEDD Champion! <3 Day! ;P
ReplyDeleteIzzy Lightwood champion's ending was sadd
ReplyDeleteAmal Chaudhry Right? I read the 'Ten Years Later' part like, 5 times and after finishing the trilogy, I was on a reading slump for ALMOST A WEEK cuz I just needed more Day... sniffs I still can't get over how sad and beautiful the ending was!
ReplyDeleteJüštÂńøthęrℝ5Fäñgïrł 卌 No. Its Legend series by Marie Lu.
ReplyDeleteIzzy Lightwood THE FEELS!
ReplyDeleteAmal Chaudhry MY GOSH! I died so many deaths reading that book that I lost count! Absolutely adore!
ReplyDeleteu have failed ur mission to not let peter know this Fandoms United
ReplyDelete