Guys bear with me here...


Guys bear with me here...

I am not hating. Tons of my friends love Korra, and I don't hate them for that opinion, and I don't hate that opinion. I just dislike Korra. So please, no hate or disrespect! I know a bunch of you are die-hard Korra fans, and will give like an essay about why this stuff isn't true, but it's just my personal feeling.....

~Nikhil the Gryffenclaw Loric

Comments

  1. Btw good night! It's super late here, and I should've slept long ago...

    ~NTGL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guys! Guys! Give it a chance! The show is not over yet. What's the point of starting a new season if everything ends up perfectly at the previous one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Legend Of Korra is good, to those who think it's Terrible without watching it, give it a chance!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of them are good, but I just prefer Avatar. :3

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so true, the last air bender is a million times better than the legend of kora

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both are good, but I'd say Avatar is a lot better.
    Still the end of Korra book 3 was pretty amazing. it sorta had an avatar feeling at times, so I have hope for book 4 :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fanboys United Well I did try watching it, for 1.5 seasons. And this time, in my explanation, I'm not going to do a show analysis. I just really didn't enjoy the show. It wasn't as much fun to watch with my brother and dad on the couch. I just didn't enjoy it.

    ~NTGL

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fandoms United Well at least you tried to watch it :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. As much as i love the show, i completely agree XD

    ReplyDelete
  10. I notice ther are no complaints sbout Toph... she's to awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it...