Deleted Scenes from The Fault In Our Stars (HD)

Deleted Scenes from The Fault In Our Stars (HD)
I hate deleted scenes. They don't deserve to be deleted.
~Swanstar the Selected Sociopath
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=90jXq5v7rcg

Comments

  1. They so should've kept the airport scene!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I downloaded the movie.... AND IT HAD THAT PART!!!! I was soo THRILLED!!!!₹

    ReplyDelete
  3. Upaasana Kartik
    where did you download the movie? can you please tell me the link?

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMFG. IT'S JOHN GREEN. JOHN FREAKIN GREEN.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe they would cut out John Green's cameo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I watched it online and it had all these scenes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMGG they are liars because all of these scenes i've watched them at the movie more than thousand times on internet!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wish they were really dating in real life... #cutestcoupleever

    ReplyDelete
  9. YAY JOHN GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sorry to say that but those deleted scenes were in the movie.

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh ok then, I saw the bonus one ;p
    I don't live in America, so, I guess it's different (maybe)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes I guess it is different cause the one I watched included all of those scenes

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it...