I would probably slap him across the face and say WTF did YOU do to MY BOOK???!!! And then say I will not marry you for breaking my book. Then say : ask me again tomorrow and Don't ruin Another F-ing Book!
Guys I know that by cutting out and writing on pages of the book, he destroyed it but wouldn't you be touched that he proposed in such a way? I mean like it means he knew how much you love Augustus and Hazel's romance.
THEY CUT A HOLE IN IT!!! THEY CUT A FREAKING HOLE IN ONE OF THE MOST HEARTBREAKING FEELS FILLED BOOKS IN THE UNIVERSES AND THEY JUST GO AND CUT A HOLE FROM THE BOOK LIKE ITS ACCEPTABLE!!! WHICH IT ISNT
What. The. He. Cut. The. Book?!? What. No. That's. Illegal. No. Maybe of it was primed paper because that is the cutest thing ever but he cut and wrote in a book. I can't no Livvy Rositano
I'd say yes. The only time writing in a book like that/cutting out pages is when you are proposing. ONLY TIME!!!!!!!! But when I'd be crying while saying yes, most of the tears would be for the book, not him.
I'd say yes. The only time writing in a book like that/cutting out pages is when you are proposing. ONLY TIME!!!!!!!! But when I'd be crying while saying yes, most of the tears would be for the book, not him.
Um guys... you sound like idiots. If a guy really loves you that much, and you love a guy that much, I really believe that accepting/denying his proposal is JUST A LITTLE BIT MORE IMPORTANT than the fact that he ruined a book WHICH CAN BE BOUGHT AGAIN. Love is something money can't buy, and if you manage to offend him enough over this TINY PIECE OF A BOOK THAT HAS BEEN VANDALIZED, well, you're stuck with your ruined book and no loving partner.
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it... (This is a dream, by the way) So, it all started out in my mom's office. I was with Ron, Hermione, and Harry and we were all kind of talking and stuff. Then all of a sudden, Harry starts writhing on the floor in pain, screaming, "My scar! Voldemort is here!" And then he kind of calms down and we wait nervously for a few moments when..... Voldemort comes inside the room in a red sparkly party dress (which, by the way, did not complement his complexion. Yeesh) and smiles and says "I'm here! Let's get this party started!" So he turns the desk into a table with party snacks, the sofa into this cool lounge thing and the chandelier into a disco ball. So yeah, I had a party with Harry, Ron, Hermione and FREAKING LORD VOLDEMORT IN A RED SPARKLY PARTY DRESS. ~Radi the Air-Nomadic Auror on the Argo II
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
I'd probably yell at him bc WHY WOULD YOU WRITE IN A TFIOS BOOK.......NO.....WHAT DID YOU JUST DO.....
ReplyDeleteHe also cut part of the pages out...
ReplyDeleteOMFG WWWHHYYY
ReplyDeleteI would probably slap him across the face and say WTF did YOU do to MY BOOK???!!! And then say I will not marry you for breaking my book. Then say : ask me again tomorrow and Don't ruin Another F-ing Book!
ReplyDelete
ReplyDeleteI wish you guys could have seen my face when I realized that he cut out some pages to fit the ring...
Only if I wasn't in my book . It would have to be his book
ReplyDeleteNadia Lloyd Nah, its just their a condincenwince
ReplyDeleteBUT HE CUT AND WROTE IN TFIOS LIKE NO YOU DO THAT TO TFIOS OR ANY BOOK IMMA BE SO MAD
ReplyDeleteGuys I know that by cutting out and writing on pages of the book, he destroyed it but wouldn't you be touched that he proposed in such a way? I mean like it means he knew how much you love Augustus and Hazel's romance.
ReplyDeleteI'll be so happy that I'd forget about the book but then I'll do double take when I'm done being happy about the proposal
ReplyDeleteNo.
ReplyDeleteCute
ReplyDeleteI'd say yes depending on the person but, in the middle of the ring it says cancer,
ReplyDeletefUCK
AND HE BETTER GET ME ANOTHER BOOK!
I would be touched, but I would prefer a nice bookmark instead of actually writing in the book
ReplyDeletei would..............if he bought the book for me <3
ReplyDeleteThat's not allowed. It's a book come on.
ReplyDeleteI would just after I would make them buy the book again :P
ReplyDeleteBEST. PROPOSAL. EVER.
ReplyDeleteIf it was my fav book
ReplyDeleteHARRY POTTER!!!
how lovely wish i were her
ReplyDeleteHe wrote in The Fault in Our Stars. I get the idea and all, but, really?!!!
ReplyDeletedid he just ruin the book for this? really??
ReplyDeleteYES
ReplyDeleteTHE BOOK IS IN PAIN!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletePoor little book
ReplyDeleteTHEY CUT A HOLE IN IT!!! THEY CUT A FREAKING HOLE IN ONE OF THE MOST HEARTBREAKING FEELS FILLED BOOKS IN THE UNIVERSES AND THEY JUST GO AND CUT A HOLE FROM THE BOOK LIKE ITS ACCEPTABLE!!! WHICH IT ISNT
ReplyDeleteIf someone proposed to me like this I'd be really happy and all and I'd probably cry because the book was in pain and I was happy
ReplyDeleteThat awkward moment when the word inside the ring is cancer
ReplyDeleteWhat. The. He. Cut. The. Book?!? What. No. That's. Illegal. No. Maybe of it was primed paper because that is the cutest thing ever but he cut and wrote in a book. I can't no Livvy Rositano
ReplyDeleteIf I already had a copy of the book (so my favourite book) then this would be the perfect way to propose to me.
ReplyDeleteI would love it. I would keep the book forever on a shelf, opened to this exact page
ReplyDeleteYes
ReplyDeleteDon't ever do that to a one of my books tho!!!
ReplyDeleteThat poor book! :( I hope they have a second copy at least.
ReplyDeleteWhoops. I meant slap for that last part, but stab works too
ReplyDeleteI'd say yes. The only time writing in a book like that/cutting out pages is when you are proposing. ONLY TIME!!!!!!!! But when I'd be crying while saying yes, most of the tears would be for the book, not him.
ReplyDeleteI'd say yes. The only time writing in a book like that/cutting out pages is when you are proposing. ONLY TIME!!!!!!!! But when I'd be crying while saying yes, most of the tears would be for the book, not him.
ReplyDeleteUm guys... you sound like idiots. If a guy really loves you that much, and you love a guy that much, I really believe that accepting/denying his proposal is JUST A LITTLE BIT MORE IMPORTANT than the fact that he ruined a book WHICH CAN BE BOUGHT AGAIN. Love is something money can't buy, and if you manage to offend him enough over this TINY PIECE OF A BOOK THAT HAS BEEN VANDALIZED, well, you're stuck with your ruined book and no loving partner.
ReplyDeleteIf he bought a copy specifically for this purpose or used his own copy, than YES. MARRY ME BAETCH
ReplyDeleteWow! Regardless he will know not to touch my books!!😠😕
ReplyDeleteThe ring is circling the word 'cancer'...
ReplyDeleteDepends on how much I love him/her. (IDK. Don't judge.)
ReplyDeletedepends on the book she just ruined
ReplyDeleteKatie Mcghee I noticed that
ReplyDeleteDhananjay Pawar the book is The Fault In Our Stars.
ReplyDelete