YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MANY QUESTIONS HAVE JUST BEEN ANSWERED IN MY LIFE OMG


YOU HAVE NO IDEA HOW MANY QUESTIONS HAVE JUST BEEN ANSWERED IN MY LIFE OMG

~Annalynn the Factionless Halfblood

Comments

  1. Oceana B. Jackson. yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup

    ReplyDelete
  2. .......looks like I have been shipped....with my real life Grell..dear god)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish i was shipped with somebody........

    ReplyDelete
  4. My 5th grade teachers did this. Specifically my 5th grade science teacher, she shipped me with a nerdy boy who got really nervous around me. And they shipped a few other people, in fact in every class possible the ships sat together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oceana B. Jackson. MY TEACHERS DID THAT TOO. TWICE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'M GOING TO FORCE THE INFORMATION OUT OF MY TEACHERS TO SEE IF THIS IS TRUE

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it...