Lol everyone gets der own opinion I'm god all the way lol Satan makes us choose wrong things I'm not saying supernatural is bad bkus it ain't but I just don't agree that I'friends wit satan
Tammie K yea ur right that's how the show is and I love supernatural ever since I was 14 years old so yea I should not mix reality wit make believe right :)
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
Ahahahhaha. Yeah
ReplyDeleteI'm not friends wit Satan and I just like supernatural kus it's bad ass
ReplyDeleteLol everyone gets der own opinion I'm god all the way lol Satan makes us choose wrong things I'm not saying supernatural is bad bkus it ain't but I just don't agree that I'friends wit satan
ReplyDeleteTammie K ur so rude
ReplyDeleteTammie K and really I didn't ask for u to reply and I wasn't talking to u so fuck off
ReplyDeleteTammie K yea ur right that's how the show is and I love supernatural ever since I was 14 years old so yea I should not mix reality wit make believe right :)
ReplyDeleteLaura Vazquez Exactly! Supernatural is fictional, as are the characters. Sata for example.
ReplyDeleteChris .Carlisle ok
ReplyDelete