I found some Draco gifs... :) By the way, does anyone know if it's pronounced gif or jif? Sorry XD Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps August 30, 2014 I found some Draco gifs... :) By the way, does anyone know if it's pronounced gif or jif? Sorry XD~Annalynn the Factionless Halfblood Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Sabrina Lee (ઽαв૨iทα)August 30, 2014 at 6:49 PMit's pronounced jif but some people pronounce it gif. shrugs I don't think it matters that much though.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyZαуηαв (miso souo)August 30, 2014 at 6:54 PMUm... well I pronounce it gif ^-^ReplyDeleteRepliesReplySabrina Lee (ઽαв૨iทα)August 30, 2014 at 6:56 PMit doesn't really matter. no matter how much I say it's jif, my friend insists that it's pronounced gif.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyZαуηαв (miso souo)August 30, 2014 at 6:58 PMSabrina Lee Hahahah okay, I'll just keep saying gif ;)ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyDirectioner StyPayHorLikSon ❤August 30, 2014 at 8:06 PMIt's like saying "gift" , but without the "t"ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyGage “Korosu” NeeleyAugust 30, 2014 at 8:20 PMI refuse to pronounce it jif it sounds stupidReplyDeleteRepliesReplychloe kAugust 30, 2014 at 8:50 PMI don't know about gifs or jifs, buts Draco is my darlingReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLydia WSeptember 3, 2014 at 12:39 PMit's gif because gif stands for graphical image file (or something like that). not jraphical image fileReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
it's pronounced jif but some people pronounce it gif. shrugs I don't think it matters that much though.
ReplyDeleteUm... well I pronounce it gif ^-^
ReplyDeleteit doesn't really matter. no matter how much I say it's jif, my friend insists that it's pronounced gif.
ReplyDeleteSabrina Lee Hahahah okay, I'll just keep saying gif ;)
ReplyDeleteIt's like saying "gift" , but without the "t"
ReplyDeleteI refuse to pronounce it jif it sounds stupid
ReplyDeleteI don't know about gifs or jifs, buts Draco is my darling
ReplyDeleteit's gif because gif stands for graphical image file (or something like that). not jraphical image file
ReplyDelete