Today's DOTD Topic will be in honor of the movie that is coming out soon...The Maze Runner!

Today's DOTD Topic will be in honor of the movie that is coming out soon...The Maze Runner!

What are you hoping for The Maze Runner? Definitely not something like Percy Jackson, of course, but what do you think they should really try including? Any specific scene or character?

Ready to discuss? Okay, GO!

~Jamie the Shadowhunter
~Riley the Tribute

Comments

  1. H.C. Hinkle
    I agree with you 100%!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope Alby and Chuck are in there for sure cause there death is super important and same with the Ben scene. And I hope the lingo they use is exuctued well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And H.C. Hinkle, remember the part in the book when it said, "Everyone calls me Thomas. Well, except for Newt who calls me Tommy." And other times in the scorch trial when what people call him is really important. I'm not sure why, but I believe that this is a huge part that should be in the movies. His name shows his relationship with each character and I really love Thomas and Newt's relationship. It's kinda a brotherly love. <3 I'm going to be really upset if they don't show the relationships that differ between the characters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thomas and chuck were like brothers and best friends at the same time. I hope that the director gets Thomas's promise in there too. And chuck NEEDS to quote the book on his dying words "tell my mom I-".

    ReplyDelete
  5. H.C. Hinkle OOHHHH!! IM STILL ON THE SCORCH TRIALS!! PLEASE DONT SPOIL!! I STOP READING YOUR COMMENT AFTER I SAW "The death cure happened."
    NOOOOO!! SPOILERS!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Annie Herridge
    Wait, so you've read the scorch trials? Because I wanna talk about something in that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's okay! It's totally my fault! I should've mentioned that I didn't finish the series! :)
    I can now go read your comment! XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol I also wanna talk about the characters they've chosen. Shall we fangirl? XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well. I disagree on some points. Hey, you wanna make a private post?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really want the "Great, now we're all bloody inspired" really bad. also I want all the small moments that thomas had with all his friends to emphasize that bond between them, like those conversations with chuck in the night and when they scared gally through the bathroom window, because sometimes the movie makers feel like the action is more important and they leave out the little friendship scenes because they're not as dramatic or whatever, but they really need those.
    Also I'm so confused by that weird metal cylinder thing in Minho's hand -- is that the greiver hole? I don't get that because if it was then everyone whould have known about it and escaped long ago.
    And i want the scene with all the keepers nominating Thomas to be a runner, because Minho was really smart at that moment and their little conversation between Newt, Minho, and Thomas showed how they were all close friends and "aiming high, hitting low"

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I found this in my camera roll and now I am highly disturbed. Let me tell you the story behind it...