First place: Hogwarts! (well, did you expect any different?) Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps July 29, 2014 First place: Hogwarts! (well, did you expect any different?)Second place: Camp Half-Blood!Thanks for voting!~Jamie the Shadowhunter Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Maggie AldenJuly 29, 2014 at 7:08 PMI really love Harry Potter, but...ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJessica JJuly 29, 2014 at 7:25 PMCamp is soooooo much pretty!!!!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyradiyaJuly 29, 2014 at 7:35 PMMaggie Alden Yeah. I wish some other fandoms could win too.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyDarth VisenyaJuly 29, 2014 at 10:28 PMHarry Potter FTW!!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyLaiba HashmiJuly 30, 2014 at 7:22 AMI'm okay with Camp-Half Blood in second place but, still, I would've preferred going there.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyJwalika BalajiJuly 30, 2014 at 8:24 AMHogwarts!!!! Yay!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAlexander BeaudreauJuly 30, 2014 at 10:33 AMI LOVE HOGWARTS!!!!!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
I really love Harry Potter, but...
ReplyDeleteCamp is soooooo much pretty!!!!!
ReplyDeleteMaggie Alden Yeah. I wish some other fandoms could win too.
ReplyDeleteHarry Potter FTW!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm okay with Camp-Half Blood in second place but, still, I would've preferred going there.
ReplyDeleteHogwarts!!!! Yay!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE HOGWARTS!!!!!!
ReplyDelete