Disney!! Everybody's first fandom. I cried while watching this movie... And I was only 4 or something that time. Those were the first attack of feels I had and then... :/ ~Trish the Wallflower.
Alright, Attack on Titan fans, I don't know if you already know this, but a live action movie based on the anime is coming out on September 7, 2018. I hope they get it right. I'll cry if it's wrong. #AnimeWeek ~Annaya the Supernatural Sociopathic Shinigami
weapon to fight a dalek: .....the air (lol I GIVE YOU....AIR FROM MY LUNGS!) what I will be wearing when I meet the Doctor: pajamas...... :O what I will use to fix the TARDIS: a piece of paper oh my oh me, i'm totally screwed.... #doctorwhoweek #imdead ~Arpitha the Hufflepuff Demigoddess
I hate The Lion King. Always have, always will....
ReplyDeleteIt is the same story as Hamlet, by William Shakespeare. I definitely like Hamlet more, but the Lion King play wasn't too shabby.
ReplyDeleteLahari Ramagiri I just never liked it.... I found it to be stupid....
ReplyDeleteDisney was, and is still, the Best.
ReplyDeleteMy absolute favorite movie of all time!!!
ReplyDeletePenelope Beaudreau Yeah, but most Disney movies are based off something, and they're still really good. :)
ReplyDeleteYou're awesome! I love the way you dealt with the twilight post ;P
ReplyDeleteNerdiest Fangirl i totally agree
ReplyDelete