Yes, what do they do with their lives? Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps June 29, 2014 Yes, what do they do with their lives?~Riley the Tribute Get link Facebook X Pinterest Email Other Apps Comments Anya ChanJune 29, 2014 at 7:40 PMSuffer and not be happy about itReplyDeleteRepliesReplyRyan KingJune 29, 2014 at 7:57 PMThey probably have... socially acceptable lives..... BORING!!!!ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyYuna Park (박유나)June 29, 2014 at 8:36 PMCoughcoughDOCTORWHOREFERENCECoughcoughReplyDeleteRepliesReplyThree and TwoJune 29, 2014 at 8:42 PMThey probably have friends to spend time with.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyEowyn AdyJune 29, 2014 at 10:38 PMWhat's a person without a fandom again?ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyEowyn AdyJune 29, 2014 at 10:39 PMOnly I thought that if u didn't have at least 3 fandoms then u where a devilReplyDeleteRepliesReplyVictoria Luna BungartJune 30, 2014 at 3:48 AMThey probably do what i once did...... Obsess over school boys and clothes and be rebellious..... So glad i have fandoms!! :DReplyDeleteRepliesReply• Trish • ツ 卌June 30, 2014 at 7:02 AMThat makes me wonder now... When did I never have a fandom? I think i started fangirling 10 years back when I read Winnie the Pooh!! =PReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAndie BakerJune 30, 2014 at 2:04 PMBoring stuff lolReplyDeleteRepliesReplyyellowspacesuitJune 30, 2014 at 3:30 PMPeople without fandoms wake up in the morning, eat breakfast, do all the things one usually does in a day, then spends the last few hours of remaining sunlight wondering what it would be like to have fandoms in their lives.ReplyDeleteRepliesReplyAdd commentLoad more... Post a Comment
Suffer and not be happy about it
ReplyDeleteThey probably have... socially acceptable lives..... BORING!!!!
ReplyDeleteCoughcoughDOCTORWHOREFERENCECoughcough
ReplyDeleteThey probably have friends to spend time with.
ReplyDeleteWhat's a person without a fandom again?
ReplyDeleteOnly I thought that if u didn't have at least 3 fandoms then u where a devil
ReplyDeleteThey probably do what i once did...... Obsess over school boys and clothes and be rebellious..... So glad i have fandoms!! :D
ReplyDeleteThat makes me wonder now...
ReplyDeleteWhen did I never have a fandom? I think i started fangirling 10 years back when I read Winnie the Pooh!! =P
Boring stuff lol
ReplyDeletePeople without fandoms wake up in the morning, eat breakfast, do all the things one usually does in a day, then spends the last few hours of remaining sunlight wondering what it would be like to have fandoms in their lives.
ReplyDelete